THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
As the most beautiful and happy season is over, so the party time is over too. Last Sunday, we were celebrating Christmas as a parish community with a delicious dinner in the hall.
To make this dinner so successful, many wonderful parishioners spent many hours preparing every aspect of the day.
Many thanks and God’s Blessings go to:
- the amazing chefs – Halina Baruk & Leokadia Garbowski who always come up with something delicious every time!
- the helpers in the kitchen – Teresa Garbowski, Teresa Gronkiewicz, Latizia Caporicci, and Maria Ceran.
- and to parishioners who always help set up the hall, serve, wash dishes, sell tickets for the wonderful draw – Genowefa Borys, Irene Siwek, Irene Lipinski. Emilia Ceran, Andy Kukoly, Tom Dillon, Monika Witucki, Lucy Skellet, Marlena & Zbigniew Pilarczyk, R. Jankowska
- to Dinner Ticket seller Genevieve Peter for her continued diligence with this service
- to the donors of prizes for the draw – Mary & Leo Samulewski, Ala Adamczyk, Stella Kita, Vivian Leonard. There was $465.00 raise from the draw!
We are happy to donate $3,500.00 to the Roof Repair Fund which comes from the profits of this dinner, the Sunday Coffee after Polish Mass, and the New Year’s Dance.
Special thanks to all the parishioners who support our hard work, and attend the dinners, without you we couldn’t raise as much money! Thanks again. God Bless You! See you at Valentine’s.
Bożena Najbert & Fr. Mirek
Heartfelt gratitude to Bożena Najbert for spearheading and organizing another wonderful parish celebration.